Respiratory Care & Home Medical Equipment
We offer a comprehensive range of respiratory care and home medical equipment services and products that are recognized for our commitment to high-quality, community-based patient care and services.
Respiratory care is provided to patients who suffer from pulmonary-related illness and diseases. Our staff provides education, assessment and support in the management of each patient’s respiratory therapy.
Respiratory care includes:
- Oxygen Concentrators, Cylinders, Transfilling Systems and Conserving Devices
- CPAP and Bi-Level Therapies
- Nebulizers, Aerosol Systems and Suction Machines
- Care Provided by Board-Certified Respiratory Care Practitioners (RCP)
Home Medical Equipment
Home medical equipment allows patients to achieve an enhanced quality-of-life by providing equipment that ensures safety and improved mobility in the home.
Home medical equipment includes:
- Hospital Beds and Patient Lifts
- Ambulatory Aides – Wheelchairs, Walkers, Canes and Crutches
- Bathroom Aides – Bedside Commodes, Hand Held Showers and Bath Benches
- Breast Pumps
To Arrange for Services
Phone: (800) 281-1764
Fax: (888) 635-6301
We serve patients with respiratory care and home medical equipment needs in communities in the East Bay and Sacramento-Sierra regions. This includes the counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Mateo, Solano, Yolo and Yuba.