Your Home Healthcare Team
You can be assured of receiving visits from our highly qualified staff including:
- Registered nurses
- Rehabilitation specialists
- Medical social workers
- Home health aides
Our licensed nurses and staff provide a wide array of home care services including:
- Rehabilitative Physical Therapy — Training and exercises to regain movement and strength.
- Rehabilitative Speech Therapy — Exercises to regain movement and strength in speech.
- Rehabilitative Occupational Therapy — Helping people adapt to their disability or illness.
- Home Infusion & Pharmacy Services — Parenteral and enteral nutrition, antibiotics, hydration, chemotherapy, pain management and injectable medications.
- Advanced Illness Management (AIM) — Providing patients with home-based palliative care and transition management for patients with advanced illness.
- Respiratory Care — Our California State Licensed respiratory care practitioners provide education, assessment and support in the management of your respiratory needs.
- Home Medical Equipment — We offer a full line of home medical equipment to make your life more comfortable, including walking aides, bathroom commodes, electronic hospital beds, and more
- Maternity Services — New moms need help too, so our experienced nurses will visit your home to make sure both baby and mother are healthy and happy.
- Medical Social Services — Help with emotional concerns related to your illness.
- Nutrition Education — Our nutritionists are here to advise on proper eating habits for staying healthy or recommend the appropriate diet based on your condition.
- Education — Medication teaching, treatments and procedures, safety assessment and discharge planning.
- Psychiatric Care — Our team provides comprehensive mental and psychosocial assessment and recommends the appropriate treatment.
- Community Wellness Programs — We bring health care prevention and education to your home or business or through convenient community clinics.