Care in the Comforts of Home
Home health care makes it possible for patients to receive quality, highly personalized care in the comfort of home. Our visiting nurses, physical, speech and occupational therapists, medical social workers, dietitians, and other health care professionals work closely with physicians to deliver exceptional, comprehensive home care. Whether recuperating from a short-term illness or managing a chronic condition, patients will be free to live life on their own terms, surrounded by family and friends in a familiar environment.
We provide customer-tailored home care plans designed to accommodate each patient’s specific needs as determined by the patient’s physician and our staff.
Is home care right for you?
Learn more here.
Your Home Care Team
You can be assured of receiving visits from our highly qualified staff including:
- Registered nurses
- Rehabilitation specialists
- Medical social workers
- Home health aides
Our licensed nurses and staff provide a wide array of home care services including:
- Rehabilitative Physical Therapy — Training and exercises to regain movement and strength.
- Rehabilitative Speech Therapy — Exercises to regain movement and strength in speech.
- Rehabilitative Occupational Therapy — Helping people adapt to their disability or illness.
- Home Infusion & Pharmacy Services — Parenteral and enteral nutrition, antibiotics, hydration, chemotherapy, pain management and injectable medications.
- Advanced Illness Management (AIM) — Providing patients with home-based palliative care and transition management for patients with advanced illness.
- Respiratory Care & Home Medical Equipment — Our business line Timberlake ensures you receive the proper medical equipment for your illness.
- Maternity Services — New moms need help too, so our experienced nurses will visit your home to make sure both baby and mother are healthy and happy.
- Community Wellness Programs — We bring health care prevention and education to your home or business or through convenient community clinics.
- Medical Social Services — Help with emotional concerns related to your illness.
- Education — Medication teaching, treatments and procedures, safety assessment and discharge planning.
- Nutrition Education — Our nutritionists are here to advise on proper eating habits for staying healthy or recommend the appropriate diet based on your condition.
- Psychiatric Care — Our team provides comprehensive mental and psychosocial assessment and recommends the appropriate treatment.